Cool nights have struck Ohio and soups have become something to enjoy again! I was searching for something I could throw in my crockpot based on a slim ingredient selection from my pantry. This is what it turned out as and it is delicious!
- 4 cups of chicken or vegetable brooth
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 (20oz) bag of frozen cheese tortellini
- Seasonings – You can use 1 tbsp of Italian Seasoning if you’d like. I had all the separate ingredients in Italian seasoning so I just used them based on my pallet.
- Stir all ingredients together in a crockpot.
- Cook on low for 2 hours or high for 30 minutes to allow the seasonings to really mix together.
- Serve warm, topped with grated Parmesan cheese if desired.