I love fall. For many reasons. Mainly because fall means I have an excuse to make desserts with pumpkin in them! I love pumpkin desserts so much that when I was little, pumpkin pie was used as my birthday cake. Granted my birthday was always right around or on Thanksgiving, but I was completely ok with this. One of my good friends found this recipe, made it and shared it with me because of my love for pumpkin. I changed a few things to flavor it a bit more, but for the most part it is from the original recipe I found on Apple of My Eye Blog.
With less than 125 calories each, these skinny pumpkin spice brownies require only 7 ingredients and one bowl!
- 1 box of brownie mix (get the fudgy kind!)
- 1 can of pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- ¾ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp of cocoa
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, put together the brownie mix, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, egg, cocoa, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Mix until thoroughly combined
- Pour into a greased 13×9 baking dish.
- Top with white chocolate chips and bake for 18 minutes until baked, but still fudgy.
That is all there is too it! Quick, easy, and somewhat healthy snack perfect for all those fall cravings!
Serving size: 1/20th recipe Calories: 123 Fat: 2.5g Saturated fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 25g Sugar: 17.6g Sodium: 99mg Fiber: 0.9g Protein: 1.6g Cholesterol: 9.3mg