Growing up with three daughters couldn’t have been easy for my mom. Especially when it came to dinner time. Inevitably one of the three of us would hate whatever she made. There were a few things we always all three enjoyed. That list consisted of items such as DILL pickles, chocolate, peanut butter and ranch. Now of most of the items on our “good for all three daughters” list, not many items where dinner worthy! However, ranch was one of those things all of us loved on just about anything. So mom took an old fashioned Chicken Parmesan recipe and completely reworked it so her three crazy girls would all eat it! Since that first day it has become a family recipe that we share with people and everyone loves it. So now I am sharing it with you…trust me it is worth every delicious bite!
- Thawed Chicken Breasts (boneless, skinless preferably – we love Schwann Man Chicken!)
- Ranch Dressing ( we are Ranch dressing snobs and only use Hidden Valley)
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare a glass dish (oven safe) with non-stick spray or butter
- Use two smaller bowls – fill one with ranch dressing and one with Parmesan Cheese-from past experiences, leave the lids off of both containers so if you need more when your hands are super messy you can easily add more.
- Take your thawed chicken breasts one at a time. Roll it in the ranch dressing well and then transfer it to the cheese bowl. Roll it well in the cheese and then add the breast to the glass dish you will be cooking in.
- Once all the chicken is covered well and in the glass dish cover it with Reynolds Wrap
- Put in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Then remove the Reynolds Wrap and bake for another 20-30 minutes. This will make the cheese nice and yummy on top!
- Last but not least – add some yummy side dishes and enjoy the most moist, scrumptious chicken ever!
There you have it, my mother’s brilliant plan to feed three daughters with one protein. Trust me, it worked every time :)!